Tuesday, June 15, 2010

bimbo deluxe

Late night outing with dad + uncle last night as uncle just got back from overseas. Anyways late nights are always a question of not really knowing what's still open, and especially on a public holiday. So I suggested this place pizza pub place in Fitzroy that I'd heard about, to go get $1 pizzas. It was quite a dark, gloomy kinda place with heaps and heaps of lounges and couches, but it was good coz it was pretty empty coz I can imagine it being packed with people drinking on weekends. There was also a lot of naked creepy looking dolls hung all over the place...up on da roof and stuff....quite disturbing in my opinion, but then again that is their theme I suppose...



Was strange how they didn't cut the pizzas into slices, nor give us any sort of cutlery, but yeah guess we managed cave man style lol

p.s horrible photos with the bad lighting there

:: Bimbo Deluxe ::
376 Brunswick St
Fitzroy 3065

0 comments:

Post a Comment