Thursday, July 15, 2010

biking & burgers

Ah~~ finally had a chance to go on my proposed ride with daddy this arvo :) 15 km in 1.5 hours = 10 km/hr ...hehe i'm pretty proud of that lil achievement for my low fitness level :D but not so much for him tho coz he reckons it's poor as! lol. Pffft well easy for Mr. "RIDE FASTER"+"DONT STOP"+"CMON ENOUGH REST"+"KEEP MOVING" to SAY! oh gee scary it's like commando hitler telling me off the whole way or somethin..ahahah nah but it's good, i thank him for pushing me so yea i can definitely feel the pain through my legs atm, and im sure that and my sore butt will be tormenting me more tmr too. haha

Anyways, we dropped by Danny's Burgers in Fitzroy for a kilojoule treat on our way back :p since it's like apparently voted to have 'melbourne's best burgers'.

It was an old school kinda joint inside, with a retro diner feel to it - red round stools along a counter, chalkboard menus, etc. I guess it's all apart of the history of the store since it has been around ever since 1945!

"The LOT" (onions, eggs, lettuce, tomato, bacon)

Well I'm not sure if it really is THE BEST BURGER in town, since i haven't really had THAT many burgers besides fast food so i cant really judge that, but yesss it was pretty tasty!

P.S. Speaking of burgers reminds me of IN & OUT back in America! oh they were reallllly good man.

:: Danny's Burgers ::
360 St Georges Rd
North Fitzroy

0 comments:

Post a Comment